THREE WOW STEPS TO
Celebrity makeup artist ‘Shilpa Gowda’ from the WOW Makeup Studio & Saloon gives the ultimate tips to conceal dark under eyes.
Many clients ask us to cover the dark under-eye circles.
All causes of dark circles under the eyes include:
- Lack of sleep or poor sleeping habits
- Allergies, including hay fever
- Reduced levels of fatty tissue around the eyes
- Thinning skin under the eyes
- Anaemia from iron deficiency
- Overexposure to sunlight
- Frequent rubbing of the eyes
- Inherited genes
- Thyroid conditions
- Eye drop treatment for glaucoma, such as bimatoprost
That’s why here are few steps to help you reduce dark under-eye circles when you put on makeup:
- Apply powder foundation to your entire face. This will give you a primary layer of camouflage so you can use less concealer.
- Use a concealer with a peach or red undertone tone to colour-correct the dark hue of your circles.
- Add another layer of loose powder foundation to set the concealer and blend it to match your skin.
These three steps will help you reduce dark circles under your eyes and make you look ‘WOW’
I hope this article helped you conceal dark under your eyes. If yes do leave a cheer. Thanks for reading.
BONUS TIPS – Natural steps to reduce dark under your eyes:
- Sleep More
- Use cucumber therapy
- Apply Cold compressors/creams
- Tea Bag
NEED MAKEUP? CALL US
From Bridal to modern. Eye shadows and hairdo. The one-stop destination for your beauty is WOW Makeup Studio & Saloon.